Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Web Hosting
ASPHostCentral.com offers the latest SQL Server 2008 R2 database hosting to all our new customers. Our SQL Server R2 database is hosted on our Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bits environment, which will give you a flexbility to scale your database space up to 100 GB.
You can always start from our Standard Plan hosting plan (from @$4.99/month) to get this application installed on your website. Should your requirement changes in the future, you can always request for an upgrade without causing any downtime. Remember, everything is just one-click away from your mouse! So, why wait longer? Please register your interest here
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2 delivers several breakthrough capabilities that will enable your organization to scale database operations with confidence, improve IT and developer efficiency, and enable highly scalable and well managed Business Intelligence on a self-service basis for your users. Download the SQL Server 2008 R2 Trial, as well as Microsoft’s complete Business Intelligence platform, including the new PowerPivot for Excel 2010 add-in now
SQL Server 2008 R2 boasts a number of new services, including PowerPivot for Excel and SharePoint, Master Data Services, StreamInsight, ReportBuilder 3.0, Reporting Services Add-in for SharePoint, a Data-tier function in Visual Studio that enables packaging of tiered databases as part of an application, and a SQL Server Utility named UC (Utility Control POint), part of AMSM (Application and Multi-Server Management) that is used to manage multiple SQL Servers
Trusted, Scalable Platform
Line-of-business applications (LOB) are the critical link between the IT department and the business. The ability to securely and reliably store, centralize, manage and distribute data out to users is key to these LOB applications. SQL Server 2008 provides businesses with a high performance database platform that’s reliable, scalable, and easy to manage. SQL Server 2008 R2 builds on the 2008 release and helps IT departments provide even more cost-effective scalability on today’s most advanced hardware platforms using familiar SQL Server administration tools.
Capitalize on Hardware Innovation
SQL Server 2008 R2 helps you take advantage of the latest hardware technology advancements and enables high scalability building on top of industry-standard hardware for great total cost of ownership. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008 R2 working in concert enable customers to scale up to 256 logical processors
In addition, Hyper-V in Windows Server 2008 takes greater advantage of the processing power of new multi-core systems. This means support for more virtual systems per physical host, leading to potential cost reductions while increasing the scalability and flexibility of virtual infrastructure. New Hyper-V Live Migration allows organizations to move a virtual machine between two host servers without any interruption of service. All this helps organizations continue to get the best value out of their hardware and take better advantage of consolidation opportunities
Gain Rapid Insight from High-Speed Data
Gain rapid insight from streaming information using SQL Server StreamInsight™. StreamInsight™ lowers the cost to extract, analyze, and correlate streaming data, enabling companies to find opportunities and exceptions in real time
A highly optimized engine built on a lightweight streaming architecture allows queries to be rapidly executed on high-speed data with low latency. Developers can write StreamInsight™ applications using .NET in their language of choice. With a large community of developers working with familiar tools, businesses can maximize the time to value of StreamInsight™ solutions and reduce the time and cost required to create them
Flexible deployment scenarios and a central management interface help IT deploy and manage StreamInsight™ solutions efficiently while accurately tracking resource usage
Ensure Uptime and Security
Provide consistent and predictable responsiveness to end users using SQL Server 2008 Resource Governor. Resource Governor enables organizations to manage their SQL Server workloads and system resource consumption by specifying CPU and memory limits for different applications, ensuring that concurrent workloads provide consistent performance to end users
Protect your valuable information with flexible, transparent data encryption for databases, data files, and logs files. SQL Server 2008 data encryption helps organizations secure data from unauthorized users without having to change the underlying application
Facilitate compliance and provide an audit trail that enables you to answer questions like “who accessed our data” with SQL Server Audit
Scale your Data Warehouse from 10s to 100s of TB
Scale your data warehouse with confidence and high performance – whether it’s a few terabytes or 100’s:
– Microsoft SQL Server offers customers scalability to meet the demands of growing data warehouses through SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise deployed on Fast Track Data Warehouse reference architectures and SQL Server 2008 R2 Parallel Data Warehouse
– With Fast Track Data Warehouse, customers can deploy SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise on top of hardware reference architectures that are pre-configured and tuned to enable up to 48TBs of data warehousing capability. This accelerates your data warehouse deployment and minimizes risk with reference architecture options for HP, Dell, IBM & Bull
– SQL Server 2008 R2 Parallel Data Warehouse is a new edition of SQL Server that delivers a highly scalable MPP (Massively Parallel Processing) data warehouse appliance comprised of both software and hardware. SQL Server Parallel Data Warehouse is the evolution of the data warehouse appliance developed by DATAllegro and is being built with leading hardware providers such as HP, Dell & IBM to deliver highly scalable enterprise data warehousing appliances on industry standard hardware
Reasons to trust your SQL 2008 R2 database to us
What we think makes ASPHostCentral.com so compelling is how deeply integrated all the pieces are. We integrate and centralize everything–from the systems to the control panel software to the process of buying a domain name. For us, that means we can innovate literally everywhere. We’ve put the guys who develop the software and the admins who watch over the server right next to the 24-hour Fanatical Support team, so we all learn from each other
– 24/7-based Support – We never fall asleep and we run a service that is operating 24/7 a year. Even everyone is on holiday during Easter or Christmas/New Year, we are always behind our desk serving our customers
– Excellent Uptime Rate – Our key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain our server uptime rate. We never ever happy to see your site goes down and we truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business. If your service is down, it will certainly become our pain and we will certainly look for the right pill to kill the pain ASAP
– High Performance and Reliable Server – We never ever overload our server with tons of clients. We always load balance our server to make sure we can deliver an excellent service, coupling with the high performance and reliable server
– Experts in SQL 2008 R2 Database Hosting – Given the scale of our environment, we have recruited and developed some of the best talent in the hosting technology that you are using. Our team is strong because of the experience and talents of the individuals who make up ASPHostCentral
– Daily Backup Service – We realise that your website is very important to your business and hence, we never ever forget to create a daily backup. Your database and website are backup every night into a permanent remote tape drive to ensure that they are always safe and secure. The backup is always ready and available anytime you need it.
– Easy Site Administration – With our powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for our Support Team. Additionally, you can also install more than 100 FREE applications directly via our Control Panel in 1 minute!